Vicks StarryNight Cool Moisture Humidifier
The Vicks StarryNight Cool Moisture Humidifier is the ultimate in night time comfort for children of all ages.
It produces a flow of invisible moisture along with a Starry Night projector to create a soothing atmosphere to quietly lull your child to sleep.
Use the Vicks VapoPad® scent pad to further comfort and soothe, with the gradual release of aromatic essential oil vapours.
- Invisible moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Multiple output settings
- Starry Night projector creates a soothing star pattern effect
- Perfect for children of all ages and suitable for children under 2 years
- Two modes:
- Maximum: Large rooms or higher moisture level
- Sleep mode: Smaller rooms or quiet operation
- Filter absorbs impurities from the water
- Vicks VapoPads® (included) releases soothing vapours
- Large capacity, runs for up to 24 hours
- 3 year warranty
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Select a firm, level location at least 15cm away from any walls for proper airflow. Place the humidifier on a water-resistant surface, as water can damage furniture and some flooring.
- Remove the tank and set aside. Remove the filter from the humidifier and soak the filter in cool water. Do not wring filter.
- Remove filter tray from unit before installing the wet filter.
- Fold filter flat. Insert wet filter into filter tray. Place filter tray back in humidifier (refer to diagrams in instruction booklet for guidance).
- If using a VapoPad®, remove tank and locate the scent pad slot. If there is a used scent pad in the slot carefully remove it.
- Open the new scent pad, taking care not to touch it directly with your fingers if possible. Use the bag to hold and position as you insert the scent pad with the angled side facing downward, into the slot.
Warning: do not rub face or eyes, or place fingers in mouth after touching the scent pad. The oils could act as an irritant.
- Fill the tank. Turn the tank upside down. Remove tank cap by turning counter-clockwise.
- Fill the tank with cool tap water. Replace tank cap. Tighten by turning clockwise. Place the tank back on humidifier.
Tip: Bring your filled tank to the humidifier base – which you have already placed in the chosen position – and assemble it there, rather than carrying the base and filled tank together.
- With dry hands, and with the power switch in the “off” position, plug your filled humidifier in at the wall.
- Set the dial on the right hand side to the desired output: “Max” or “Sleep Mode”.
- Turn the dial on the left hand side to “on” position to activate the Starry Night projector.
Note: the projector can be turned off while the humidifier is in use, or can even be used on its own, as a night light without the humidifier running.
You should clean your humidifier weekly while in use.
Remove filter prior to cleaning. Failure to remove the filter during cleaning will destroy the filter.
Cleaning involves two steps – Scale Removal, and Disinfecting. Ensure that cleaning is always always performed in that order to avoid harmful chemical interactions.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor. Refer to the operating manual for full instructions for use and care.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.
Do not direct mist flow directly at patient, walls or furniture.
This appliance is not intended for use by children without supervision. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning.
Do not overfill.
Click on any stockists below to purchase online or check your local leading independent pharmacy.