Vicks Mini CoolMist Humidifier
The Vicks Mini CoolMist Humidifier provides a soothing flow of cool mist to raise humidity to optimum levels for better breathing and more comfortable sleep.
The mist is visible, so it’s easy to see it working while feeling the benefits. Compact and quiet, the unit does not require filters making it a low maintenance option, perfect for bedrooms, offices or other small rooms.
- Soothing, visible mist for better breathing and more comfortable sleep
- Humidification is achieved via ultrasonic oscillation
- Low maintenance – no filters required
- Ultra-quiet and easy to clean
- Compact design perfect for small size rooms
- Runs continuously up to 20 hours
- Auto shut off when empty
- Vicks VapoPads provide a soothing Vicks scent
- 2 year warranty
- Suitable for children under 2 years
Initial Filling and Refilling
The tank should be carried using two hands. One hand using the carrying handle located on top of the tank and the other hand supporting the base.
- Remove tank by lifting upwards from base, and turn upside down.
- Turn the tank cap in the direction of the open lock sign to remove.
- Fill tank with cool water. Do not fill with warm or hot water, (see notes on water quality).
- Securely replace tank cap, aligning arrow with the lock symbol.
- Place tank back on the base.
Caution: Use care when handling the water tank to avoid unnecessary impact. Banging or dropping the water tank could result in damage to the tank that will cause leaking.
Using the Vicks Mini CoolMist Humidifier:
- With the power knob in the “off” position, plug humidifier into electrical outlet. Always ensure hands are dry.
- Turn the power knob to the highest setting.
- Direct mist output away from walls, furniture and bedding.
- Adjust to desired level of vapour output.
Using Vicks VapoPads:
- Use Vicks VapoPads with your humidifier to provide up to 8 hours of soothing vapours.
- Open scent pad door.
- Open VapoPads by tearing notch on pad bag. Do not touch pad with hands. If pad is touched, wash hands and do not rub face or eyes as it may cause irritation.
- Insert VapoPads with angled end facing towards the product and close door.
- After 8 hours discard scent pad. To continue using scent pads, repeat steps 1-4.
Notes on VapoPads usage:
- Not recommended for infants under 4.5 kg.
- For children between 4.5-10 kg do not use more than 2 pads in a 24 hour period.
- Scent pad ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Glycol, Cedar Leaf Oil & others.
Important: Do not use Vicks VapoSteam Inhalant, other inhalants or essential oils in the Vicks Mini CoolMist as it will damage the humidifier.
To properly clean your humidifier we recommend the separate processes of Disinfecting and Scale Removal. These two processes must be performed separately.
End of season care and storage:
- At the end of the season follow the Cleaning Instructions for Disinfecting and Removing Scale from your Vicks Mini CoolMist Humidifier. Remove any VapoPads and any other accessories used with the humidifier and allow all components to dry completely before storing.
- Do not store with water inside the base, water reservoir or tank.
- Pack unit safely and store in a cool, dry location.
Refer to the Vicks Mini CoolMist Humidifier Operating Manual for full instructions for use and care.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children.
Do not direct mist flow directly at patient, walls or furniture.
This appliance is not intended for use by children without supervision. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning.
Do not overfill. Do not use liquid inhalants or other essential oils as it may damage the unit and void the warranty.
Click on any stockists below to purchase online or check your local leading independent pharmacy.